Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance
- By adding Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance, you will be refunded your originally quoted amount, minus a 10% excess fee (to cover the cost of bank transfers and any currency exchanges), if you decide to cancel your Mystery Holiday.
- You may cancel your Mystery Holiday without reason. We do not require any justification or documents.
- Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance must be added and paid for when you book your Mystery Holiday; you are not able to add cancellation insurance after booking your Mystery Holiday. In case of a modification of your trip, this contractual guarantee will not apply to the new trip.
- This contractual guarantee will expire at the latest 72 hours before the journey starts, counted from the booking departure date and time. In some cases, Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance may expire before this depending on the individual contractor’s guarantees. This will be disclosed to you over email before booking your Mystery Holiday and Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance.
- Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance will expire as soon as your Mystery Holiday location has been revealed or if you request your destination to be revealed prior to 72 hours before departure.
- Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance must be purchased by all travelers on a booking.
- Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance is only valid for the flights, accommodation, activities, and transport that Take Me Anywhere Travels books on your behalf for your Mystery Holiday.
- Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance does not cover the refund of non-refundable fees like “tourist tax”, “resort fee”, or other applicable taxes and fees.
Conditions for Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance:
- The cancellation must be made no later than 72 hours before departure time was scheduled to have taken place. If you cancel later than that, this contractual guarantee will not apply. In particular, if you do not show up in time for your trip, or have faulty documents preventing you from boarding (wrong name on the ticket, the wrong date, no valid passport, etc.) the contractual guarantee will not apply.
- Cancellation must be made to Take Me Anywhere Travels by email to email@example.com.
- Maximum compensation for cancellations with Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance is limited to 90% of your initially quoted amount. Amounts beyond that are not covered by our Contractual Guarantee.
- Use of Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance will apply to all travelers in the booking.
- In case of cancellation, you will be refunded the full cost of your Mystery Holiday (as quoted) minus a 10% fee. Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance covers airfare, baggage, seat fares, accommodation, transport and activities you were signed up for. We do not refund the fee for Take Me Anywhere Travels Cancellation Insurance, nor any charges or fees you might be charged upon paying your invoice.
- It is not possible to cancel only part of your Mystery Holiday(e.g., outward flights). Upon cancelation, all parts of your Mystery Holiday will be canceled for all passengers.
- Refund is normally made within a maximum of 45 days from the cancellation date.
- We will not cover for any amount for which the passengers can be compensated by a third party.
- Take Me Anywhere Travels reserves the right to deny purchase of the Cancel for Any Reason Guarantee to any customer suspected of fraud.
For Norwegian Clients traveling within Norway:
- If you’ve made your payment through a Norwegian bank, as opposed to PayPal or Stripe, and have to cancel your booking, you are void of the 10% cancelation fee and will be refunded your entire tour cost, except the 200 kr deposit.
- Depending on which bank you’ve made your payment through, a small transfer fee might be withheld from your refund, in addition to the deposit. This is solely to cover the cost of the transfer of funds.